top of page
- Mon, 04 SeptParis04 Sept, 14:00 – 06 Sept, 17:00Paris, 7 Pl. de Fontenoy, 75007 Paris, FranceThe inaugural edition of Digital Learning Week will look closely at public digital learning platforms and generative AI, examining how both can be steered to reinforce and enrich humanistic education.
- Thu, 22 JunLondon22 Jun, 11:15 – 12:15London, Wapping Ln, London E1W 2SF, UKToday, impact is a key demand from potential investors, but how can companies measure impact to demonstrate their value? Join this session at EdtechX Expo as we explore technology’s impact across verticals and how it can be measured.
- Mon, 19 JunCardiff19 Jun, 09:00 – 20 Jun, 17:00Cardiff, Cardiff CF10 3AT, UKThis two-day conference will explore impacts, lived experiences and forms of resistance in relation to datafication.
- Wed, 24 MaySchaerbeek24 May, 08:00 – 26 May, 18:00Schaerbeek, Rue Royale-Sainte-Marie 22 a, 1030 Schaerbeek, BelgiumAs part of TRUSTEE consortium, EDDS @ Etoile Partners will join TRUSTEE members to examine the challenges of developing international and European data spaces to meet privacy, security and prioritise individuals' basic human rights.
- Tue, 25 AprZoom25 Apr, 10:00 – 11:00 BSTZoomHow should stakeholders balance their commercial interests with ethical and evidence-based practices to ensure product design, business models, and investment strategies are child-centred? Dr Rina Lai and Dr Veli Hillman (EDDS) bring together experts from East and West to explore the topic.
- Tue, 14 MarGenève14 Mar, 15:00 – 15 Mar, 16:00Genève, Pl. des Nations 1211, 1202 Genève, SwitzerlandCybersecurity is crucial to ensuring trustworthy and equitable access to connectivity. While digital technologies enable better management and productivity, their use also generate risks. During this high-level policy session EDDS will discuss the need for a security standard for the EdTech sector.
- Mon, 13 MarGenève13 Mar, 16:00 – 17:45Genève, Pl. des Nations 1211, 1202 Genève, SwitzerlandEDDS, together with Oxford Internet Institute, bring a multi-stakeholder panel to WSIS to discuss the challenges and opportunities and ways forward for governing and ensuring trust, transparency and accountability in a digitised education.
- Fri, 27 JanVirtual Event27 Jan, 06:30 – 7:30Virtual EventDixon Siu, MyData Global Board Member, Keiko Tanaka, Assistant Professor, Kyoto Institute of Information Studies, Dr Velislava Hillman, and Kohei Kurihara, Director of Privacy by Design Lab, will discuss the risks to children's privacy in highly digitalised educational systems.
- Thu, 15 DecWebinar15 Dec 2022, 15:00 – 16:00WebinarEDDS launches its report on the state of cybersecurity: voices from the edtech sector, after meeting with edtech providers from across the globe. Cybersecurity organisations and edtech vendors, policymakers, researchers and security experts will join to discuss the research findings and what's next.
- Tue, 06 DecWestminster Forum Projects06 Dec 2022, 09:00 – 13:00Westminster Forum ProjectsEDDS founder Dr Velislava Hillman joins the WFP panel experts to discuss the challenges and opportunities in harnessing technology to raise attainment - curriculum integration, aligning with the needs of teachers, tackling the digital divide, promoting accessibility and digital skills.
- Thu, 01 DecVirtual conference01 Dec 2022, 10:00 – 02 Dec 2022, 10:00Virtual conferenceThe European Conference on the Impact of AI and Robotics (ECIAIR 2022) brings natural scientists, social scientists and philosophers together to envision the future of society in the context of advanced AI and Robotics. EDDS founder Dr Velislava Hillman joins as a keynote speaker.
- Mon, 28 NovAddis Ababa28 Nov 2022, 09:30 – 02 Dec 2022, 09:30Addis Ababa, Addis Ababa, EthiopiaEDDS founder Dr Velislava Hillman leads a workshop on the need for independent governance and benchmarking of the EdTech sector in this year's UN Internet Governance Forum, the global multi-stakeholder platform that facilitates the discussion of public policy issues pertaining to the Internet.
bottom of page