- Mon, 28 NovAddis AbabaVelislava Hillman leads a workshop on the need for independent governance, oversight and benchmarking of the EdTech sector in this year's UN Internet Governance Forum, the global multi-stakeholder platform that facilitates the discussion of public policy issues pertaining to the Internet.
- Thu, 01 DecVirtual conferenceThe European Conference on the Impact of AI and Robotics (ECIAIR 2022) is a key forum where natural scientists, social scientists and philosophers come together to envision the future of society in the context of advanced AI and Robotics.
- Wed, 08 JunZürichAlgorithmic fairness is a rapidly growing research area, and the importance of this field will increase over the next years. EDDS founder Velislava Hillman will discuss the risks of algorithmic (in)justice in education as a result of the digitalisation of education.
- Fri, 20 MayOnline eventAt this online event, EDDS founder and CEO, Dr Veli Hillman talks about what is driving the edtech growth in education (whom do they benefit and how?)
- Wed, 16 MarworkshopEDDS is part of an international Working Group comprising key education stakeholders with the objective to develop a cybersecurity standard for the edtech sector